NTN SNR sensors and magnetic rings
· The NTN SNR angle sensor bearing is an ingenious and efficient solution which integrates the angle measurement funl efficiency. Advantages of the solution: a compact design (axial compactness and low weight) easy to assemble (only one part)
· The full range of high precision NTN SNR bearings for machine tools is combined with leading technology and the excision bearings has been developed by NTN SNR experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools .
2 · NTN SNR EUROPE designs, develops, manufactures and markets various ranges of bearings, rollers, linear guides, CV jointrs, vehicle spare parts, maintenance products and offers related services. We support the major players on a global scale
· The wide number of options in the NTN SNR bearing housing ranges makes it possible to find a solution for every ap for single or multiple bearings; materials suitable for the application: grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, special materials
2 · NTN SNR, a key player in tapered roller bearings, heavily involved: 100 million units produced each year in the world and a large storage capacity in our European warehouse, which is 100% dedicated to the industrial market.
· NTN SNR offers a full range of ball bearings ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm. NTN SNR ball bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
NACHI 6008NSL Ball bearing, You Can Buy High Quality NACHI 6008NSL Ball bearing from yoyoparts.com
Bearing Units NTN SNR
· The NTN bearing unit is a combination of a radial ball bearing, seal, and a housing of high grade cast iron or pree of the housing are spherical, so that the unit is self aligning. The inside construction of the ball bearing for the unit is
SNR 6008E Ball bearing, You Can Buy High Quality SNR 6008E Ball bearing from yoyoparts.com
2 · NTN SNR offers a range of gearbox bearings (both manual and automatic). This range has been exclusively developed by NTf European and Asian car manufacturers, as well as operating condition in terms of operation and performance including NVH